From award winning designer Uwe Rosenberg comes a new game, Reykholt!
In Iceland, you can climb volcanoes, marvel at the aurora borealis, count sheep, and eat delicious tomatoes. Thanks to geothermal energy Iceland is a vegetable paradise. Players take on the role of vegetable farmers to build a livelihood in beautiful Iceland! But with all the tourism around the natural wonders, competition to have the best vegetables is fierce!
- Create a productive garden in Iceland!
- Harvest fresh vegetables in your greenhouses!
- Can you fulfill the orders of the hungry tourists to win the game?
- 1 double-sided game board with action spaces and the Tourism Track
- 8 Game Round Tiles
- 40 goods tiles for 3 goods each
- 1 Covering Tile for 3 player game
- 5 cardboard boxes for goods
- 1 Start Player card
- 160 wooden vegetables
o 40 red tomatoes
o 36 green lettuce
o 32 brown mushrooms
o 28 white cauliflowers
o 24 orange carrots
- 4 Managers (in the 4 player colors)
- 4 player cards (in the 4 player colors) with a turn overview
- 12 workers
o (3 discs each in the 4 player colors blue, yellow, black, and pink)
- 36 Service cards
o Comprised of 5 sets of letters A-E
- 1 sticker sheet for the worker discs
- 23 Greenhouse cards
- 34 Story Mode cards
o Consisting of Scenario, Event, and Story cards